Pa. Hiker's Note:
I found this recipe here, but it feel off the list so I thought I would add it back. The low calories and low carbs makes it great for dieters, Lack of meat makes it great for vegetarians. The taste makes it great for everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Slice carrots, green beans & zucchini into 1" slices.
- 3Slice celery.
- 4Chop onions, spinach, and parsley.
- 5Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- 7Lightly oil or spray an 8 quart pot.
- 8Over med-high heat, add carrots, celery, onions and garlic.
- 9Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 10Stir in tomatoes with juices.
- 11Add remaining ingredients and water.
- 12Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 13Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 14Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All You Can Eat Soup
Serving Size: 1 (6072 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g