Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe here, but it feel off the list so I thought I would add it back. The low calories and low carbs makes it great for dieters, Lack of meat makes it great for vegetarians. The taste makes it great for everyone.
- Slice carrots, green beans & zucchini into 1" slices.
- Slice celery.
- Chop onions, spinach, and parsley.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Lightly oil or spray an 8 quart pot.
- Over med-high heat, add carrots, celery, onions and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes with juices.
- Add remaining ingredients and water.
- Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.