Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my husband's favorites, I usually omit the onions, peppers and olives.....
- 1⁄4 lb American cheese, cubed
- 1 (7 ounce) canof flaked tuna
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickles or 2 tablespoons dill pickles, diced
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons stuffed olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog buns
- Combine all ingredients except buns, mix lightly and spoon into hot dog buns.
- Wrap in tinfoil and bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes.
Good recipe! I used only 1/4 cup of mayo and it was quite enough for us .. thanks