Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hola! This recipe comes from http://recipes.wuzzle.org/. It is used in Chicken With Mustard Cream. Adios, amigos.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon balm leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- Mix and crush herbs. Store in airtight container.
Very nice seaoning. I used it on chicken thighs that I baked and then made the Mustard Cream in recipe #304085 Chicken with Mustard Cream. Delicious flavor. Thanks for a new way of doing chicken. Made for ZWT4.
This smells delicious! I love mixing up my own spice mixes. I will be using this in recipe#304085 very soon! Made for Culinary Quest 2014/CCQ.
I used it in recipe #304085 and it turned out great! I scaled it down to 1/4 tsp of each spice and since I didn't have lemon balm, I used lemon zest. Made for PAC Fall 2012