Cilantro Sauce for Chilean Empanadas
- Ready In:
- Chop cilantro and green onions.
- Mince garlic.
- Put chopped cilantro, green onions and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Add oil and lemon juice.
- Pour hot water over all to cover. (like the consistency of thick soup).
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Add more lemon juice to taste if needed.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to soften vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!