Greek Yogurt Pancakes
photo by rpgaymer
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces of your favorite Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Open the yogurt container and stir the yogurt until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Crack an egg over the yogurt and stir to combine leaving. The resulting
- mixture should be pale yellow in color and have a few lumps here and there.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to
- combine. The batter will be extremely thick.
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high. I
- usually make four big pancakes, but you could also make 8 smaller ones.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until.
- golden brown on both sides and serve with butter, syrup, fruit,
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!