Your Choice Yogurt Pancakes
photo by Susie Morgan-Byrd
- Ready In:
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, salt, powder and soda) in a medium bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients (yogurt, milk, egg and oil) in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry and mix until just blended.
- Heat a hot lightly oiled or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup batter per pancake and cook until bubbles form and edges are beginning to be cooked.
- Flip and cook other side until done.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, fruit or your choice of condiments.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I really liked these. I used 1 packet of stevia instead of sugar, and olive oil instead of butter. I added dried blueberries to some, and almond meal sprinkled over others as they cooked. I always use whole wheat flour. These are light and fluffy. Do keep an eye on them because they get dark very easily, but the flavor was good even without syrup...even better with it. A great recipe.