Recipe by Junebug
This is an easy and fast dinner that has lots of flavor! I like to use about 1 cup frozen corn kernels, cooked and 1 cup ripe tomatoes, chopped, which I sprinkle on top along with the fresh parsley, if using. If I use the three cups I use whatever else I have on hand. This makes a very attractive dish to serve. Please note the prep time is for the sauce. It would vary depending on the veggies you were using.
Top Review by Latchy
This recipe was great so easy, I didn't change a thing and I used some fresh spinach in it and also opted for the fresh parsley. It is full of flavour & creamy can't ask for more.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (not the kind in the can)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 -3 cups chopped vegetables
- 9 ounces fettuccine
- parsley, use fresh to taste or 1 teaspoon dried parsley, about
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cream cheese, parmesan cheese, butter and milk over medium-low heat, until melted and well blended, stirring occasionally.
- If you are using raw veggies cook in the microwave while sauce is cooking.
- Boil pasta while sauce is cooking.
- Drain pasta and vegetables.
- Toss pasta and vegetables lightly with the sauce.
- If using dried parsley toss with the pasta and sauce.
- If using fresh parsley sprinkle over the top after it is all tossed.