Your whole family will love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix the water, oil, and yeast. Stir in the flour. Roll into a ball, and transfer to a well-oiled bowl. Allow to rise 1 hour in a warm location, or until doubled in size.
- 2Thoroughly grease a deep dish pizza pan. Punch down dough, and transfer to the pan. Cover dough with a cloth, and allow crust to rise 25 minutes, until puffy.
- 3Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 4In a saucepan over low heat, mix the cream, butter, and cream cheese, stirring constantly, until melted and well-blended. Mix in Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Continue to cook and stir 15 minutes, or until Parmesan is lightly browned. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is lightly brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Deep Dish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.2
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 507.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g