- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) cartonrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute the broccoli, carrots, and onion in oil until crisp tender.
- Stir in the chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, milk and dill just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.