1 hr 20 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is a recipe made in the Bosch. The cookbook is titled "Healthy Recipes From the Heart of Our Home" by Phyllis Stanley. I'm not sure how these would work if not using a Bosch, as the Bosch does all the kneading for you. But you're willing to try and convert! The preparation includes rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 7 ingredients on speed 1 until moistened.
- 2Cover and let rise until it reaches the top of the bowl.
- 3Add 1 T salt.
- 4Add enough flour until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. I usually add about 2 more cups.
- 5Knead on speed 1 for 5 minutes.
- 6Form large balls - 6-9 per cookie sheet. Use parchment paper. Let rise 45 minutes.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes at 400° until golden brown.
- 8Brush with butter while still hot. Use for hamburgers, sloppy joes, anything you would use a bun for. Or eat it with butter!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Airy Hamburger Buns
Serving Size: 1 (2236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: