Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a cookbook titled The Family Kitchen Healthy Fast-Food.
- 59.16 ml mayonnaise (low-fat)
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 14.79 ml tarragon (chopped)
- 14.79 ml parsley (chopped)
- 14.79 ml chives (snipped)
- salt (to taste)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 lime wedge (garnish)
- Mix together all the ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with a lime wedge.
This is very tasty and tangy. The tarragon gives it a lovely taste, very different. Don't forget to add a little salt; I forgot, and my husband really noticed. This is good on sandwiches, and I think it would also make a delicious tuna or chicken salad. Thanks for posting!
This is a perfect match for fish!! I enjoyed it on a grilled fish sandwich, but I imagine this would also be wonderful with chicken. I think this would also work with grilled veggies tucked into a pita. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag game.
Very nice with all the fresh herbs and citrus. I used in a sandwich and as part of a dip. Thanks!