Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A family recipe for a classic dessert.
Make and share this (Add Adjective Here) Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 946.36 ml apples, peeled and sliced
- Blend everything but the apples.
- Place apples in a greased 8x8 pan, and cover with oat mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is so yummy. I used Empire apples. I omitted the salt. But other than that followed the recipe. Thanks BarbaraAnn :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Yummy! I wasn't sure how many apples to buy for 4 cups so went with 4 large but only ended up needing 3 (about 1 3/4 lb) to fill the pan (and still have room for the topping!) I used 2 granny smith and 1 golden delicious. There was a lot of topping (which I loved!) I did have to bake a little longer for the apples to get tender (about 15 minutes extra). Thanks for sharing!