Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
This is NOT a recipe I made, but one that I've used for years and wanted to make sure I had it in a "safe" place.
- Put all ingredients into machine pan in order listed and set on dough setting.
- When dough is finished turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Split into 6 equal parts. (for the 6 days in the week).
- Carefully make the parts into elongated shapes and braid them together pinch the ends together so they join.
- Put on a no stick baking pan or cookie sheet to bake.
- Egg Glaze: 1 beaten egg + 1 Tbsp water.
- Brush glaze over the top of the dough. You can sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds or candy sprinkles.
- Cover Dough and let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake in 375º oven for 25 to 35 minute.