Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is easy and delicious, I took this to a business meeting to many of the turned up noses and when I tasted my first bite ...It was spectacular. When I went back for seconds, the other jackals had already polished off the carcass.
- 2 cups all purpose baking mix
- 4 cups zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 -6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients adding salt pepper and oregano to taste,.
- Bake at 375 until mostly firm and visually attractive.