- Ready In:
- 3 cups zucchini, cut in quarters & sliced thin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (I use dry)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 dash garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix zucchini, onion,bisquit mix, cheese, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Combine oil and eggs.
- Add to the zucchini mix, turning until the zucchini mix is evenly coated.
- Pour into a buttered 10x6 or 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- You can test it by placing a butter knife in the center.
- If it comes out clean, it is done.
Join The Conversation