Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
After learning I needed to take in less sodium due to high blood pressure, I came up with this tasty and satisfying breakfast.
- Chop onion, scallions, and dill sprigs.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Sautee the mushrooms and yellow onion in the pan until soft.
- When mushrooms and onions are cooked to your taste, add the chopped scallions and chopped dill. Sautee for about 1 minute.
- Add egg whites and cook until you can see bits of egg in the mixture.