Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I find this to be the perfect time of year for carrot cake. It’s an ideal dessert for cookouts, picnics and graduation parties. This Carrot Cake is Gluten-Free with Vegan Coconut Cream Frosting. Enjoy! View the full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/2008/05/20/carrot-cake/
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, agave and oil.
- Stir carrots, raisins and walnuts into wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Place batter into 2 well greased, round 9 Inch cake pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and spread with coconut frosting.