- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce (steak)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 green peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, over medium heat, brown meat and cook onion until done. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in corn, tomato sauce, rice, steak sauce and pepper; set aside.
- Cut tops off of peppers; remove seeds.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers; arrange in 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes or until peppers are done.