Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good salad for the summer. A friend of my name Jackie gave it to me because it is so good!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 head lettuce
- 3 tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 cucumbers (sliced)
- 3 carrots (sliced)
- 2 bunches green onions (chopped)
- Mix dressing in medium bowl set in fridge to chill. Layer salad as written in large clear bowl or trifle bowl. Top with dressing, top dressing with 2cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese and 1lb of cooked&crumbled Bacon. Cool time is cook time.