Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
got this off the web Have not tried this but sounds good.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups water, boiling*
- 2 cups 7-Up soda
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drain save juice
- 2 large bananas, diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unbleached flour
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup Dream Whip topping mix
- 1 cup coconut
- make jello following package directions.
- add 7-Up.
- When mixture is starting to jell, add pineapple, and bananas which have been soaked in lemon juice.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13" pan and let chill until firm.
- combine sugar, flour, egg white, margarine, and pineapple juice in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring as it cooks, until mixture is thick. Let cool. Fold in whipped cream and coconut. Spread this over firm chilled filling.