Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe originally called for Ortega ingredients but I have edited it to make it so you can use whatever ingredients instead of just Ortega.
- 414.03 ml refried beans
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml refrigerated guacamole
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 118.29 ml diced green chilis
- 78.07 ml sliced green onion (approximately two large onions)
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Spread bean mixture in 8" square dish.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, cheese, salsa, chiles and green onions.
- Can be prepared up to 2 hours ahead and chilled.
- Serve with chips.
Tasted awesome, thanks! A simple, delicious recipe to make. Only had to play the amount of cheese by ear (you've forgotten to state the amount of cheese needed). Made on behalf of the Genies of Gourmet, Zingo, ZWT5.
This was really good - the only thing is that I noticed there was no cheese listed on the ingredient list, but in the instructions, it mentioned to top with cheese? I just threw on some cheddar I had in the fridge. I used Salsa from Costa Rica!, Speedy Refried Beans, and Guacamole to make this and I skipped the green chilies on top since I put jalapenos in my salsa and guacamole.
This dip was easy to put together and was gone in no time! Such a crowd pleaser! Thanks for sharing - made by the Food.Commandoes