Recipe by STARTERWIFE
We went to Vegas on our vacation and I had these nachos. Ok--I swooned, was in dreamland. I did come to long enough to ask if I could speak to the chef. He didn't give me exact amounts, but more or less let me know. We were served this with chives and black olives. (They are to die for.) The one thing he said to me was about mixing the cheese with the beans. To me this was foreign, but he knew what he was doing.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly mix warm cream cheese and beans and salsa in bowl--spray a cookie sheeet and layer chips.
- Put about 1 tablespoon on a chip.
- Set into oven at 350°F for about 10-15 minutes, until all is melted.
- Take out.
- Let set a few minutes.
- Top with your favorite dressings, like chopped green onion and black olives.