From ww magazine.
Make and share this 4 Points - White Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 vidalia onions (about 1 cup) or 1⁄2 other sweet onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped spinach or 1⁄2 cup arugula leaf
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (8 inch) prebaked pizza crusts (such as boboli)
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare grill for medium-hot fire.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, sugar, and 1/4 tsp of the salt.
- Cook, stirring until onion is a rich golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir together the spinach or arugula, ricotta, 2 tbsp of the parmesan, the basil, and the remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet and spread the spinach mixture over it to cover entirely.
- Top with the onion and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tbsp paremesan.
- Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza on the grill, away from the heat source.
- Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn every 5 minutes, until the pizza is hot and the cheese is fully melted, about 8 minutes.
- 4 Points per serving (1/4 pizza).