4-Field Berry Frozen Yogurt
- Purée the 4-Field Berry Mix and press through a fine strainer.
- Stir in sugar, water and lime zest and let sit covered for about 30 minutes, until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in yogurt. Whip cream to soft peaks and fold into yogurt mixture.
- Freeze yogurt in ice cream maker following manufacturer’s instructions. Frozen yogurt is delicious if served while still soft or scrape into a container and freeze until firm. Serving suggestion: Lime cups (six limes).
- To prepare, cut off top third.
- Thinly slice bottom of lime so that it sits upright. Hollow out lime.
- Scoop 4-Field Berry Frozen Yogurt into lime and freeze for approximately 1 hour.
- Serve frozen.