Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe that I made after realising that I didnt have all I needed for Lubie's Crock Pot Taco Soup. I also decided to make this on the stove top to get it to the table quick. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) cangreat great northern beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with green peppers
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopechicken taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄8 cup freshly chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put everything into a pot, only draining the canned chicken.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.