- 1 cup very warm water
- 2 tablespoons very warm water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 -4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix warm water, oil, sugar and yeast; let rest for 10 minutes until yeast activates.
- Add salt and beaten egg; blend well.
- Add flour, one cup at a time until soft dough if formed.
- Knead on a floured surface 5-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Shape into small balls (walnut sized) and put into a greased baking pan.
- Let rise at least 5-10 minutes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- *If you have more time, you can let the rolls rise in the pan until they have doubled in size.