- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces or 9 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly, heated up
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- POUR into crust.
- BAKE at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Spread sour cream over cheesecake. Top with strawberries, Stem side down.
- Drizzle with jelly.