1/13 Photos of 3 Ingredient Melt in Your Mouth Shortbread Cookies
This is my favourite shortbread cookie, and I always have the ingredients on hand. So simple to make and so delicious, it produces a very delicate shortbread that is sure to please.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine all ingredients and mix for a FULL 10 minutes.
- 3Yes, I said a full 10 minutes!
- 4Mixture will start out very dry and crumbly but will become batter like after the full 10 minutes.
- 5I like to use my stand mixer for this, but a hand mixer will do the trick if it is a strong one.
- 6Drop from teaspoons or a piping bag onto a cookie sheet, I find teaspoons work best.
- 7Decorate with maraschino cherries or sprinkles if you feel fancy.
- 8Bake for approx 15 minutes or until bottoms are very lightly brown.
- 9Watch that the tops don't turn brown!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Melt in Your Mouth Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g