Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 package prepared pizza crust
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out pizza crust onto 15-inch Baking Stone using Dough and Pizza Roller.
- Bake crust 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare your vegetables.
- Finely slice tomato, zucchini and onion using Grater-Slicer.
- Thinly slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer.
- Press garlic over par-baked crust with Garlic Press; spread with Skinny Scraper.
- Cover crust with Mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Top cheese with sliced tomato; sprinkle with seasoning.
- Layer zucchini, onion and mushrooms over tomatoes.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over top using Cheese Grater.
- Bake an additional 15-18 minutes.
- If desired, pass Magic Mop over pizza to absorb excess oil.