Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted to our family's tastes from a recipe originally in Cooking Light's January/February 2011 issue.
- Cut up chicken breasts into 1" chunks; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sautée chicken chunks until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and add chicken broth, apricot preserves, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring. Cook for 1-2 minutes - don't let it burn!
- Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and Thai chili paste. Add chicken back to pan and toss to coat. Serve over rice.