Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was on the back of a box of Minute Rice...
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- Brown chicken in hot oil, 5 minutes on each side or until done, in large nonstick skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan.
- Add soup and water to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Stir in uncooked rice, top with chicken and cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Stir.