- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- sharp grated cheddar cheese
- Ritz cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until tender in the amount of water called for on the package, drain.
- Mix together soup mix, cream cheese, sour cream and water chestnuts.
- Add drained broccoli and stir well.
- Place in lightly buttered casserole dish and top with grated cheese and cracker crums.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until hot throughout and bubbly.