Recipe by dsavir
This is a quick vegetable sauce for pasta. It also goes well on white rice, chicken, or even as a vegetable side dish.
- 1 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 squash, cut into large cubes
- 1 onion, cut into large cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into large cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwave safe dish with a lid.
- Mix well.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Mix and cook for another 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- You can add or sub any fresh or frozen vegetable to this sauce. However, don't leave out the tomato as that provides the "sauce". Also, if using carrots or potatoes microwave them alone with the olive and soy sauce for 2-3 minutes, otherwise they will be hard when the rest of the vegetables are ready.