- Ready In:
- 4 1⁄2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly grated
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Salt and drain the zucchini for 30 minutes and squeeze dry.
- Mix all ingredients together, adding Bisquick last.
- Grease and flour the molds and fill with the zucchini mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>