- Ready In:
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, dill, salt and pepper.
- Add eggs and oil; mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and onion until blended.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Another Kitten creation that's a hit! I made this EXACTLY as written, which is unusual for me. Make sure that the zucchini is chopped pretty small as I had to put it back in the oven, (this time with a foil top) to finish cooking. I also suggest that if you don't like the sharpness of parmesan cheese, you try another kind. The dish got a bit too dry when I had to re-heat for some late students, but they liked it still and said it reminded them of a quiche.....I agreed. This recipe can surely be played with using other seasonings,vegetables and cheeses. Another one for my book! You are so talented, Sweet Lady!....thanks!