Zesty Grilled Pork Chops
Found this one on an ad for Grey Poupon. My new favoite way to make Pork Chops. Served with grilled zucchini and red peppers.
- Ready In:
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- Preheat grill to med heat.
- Pierce both sides of chops several times with a fork.
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Combine dressing and mustard.
- Pour half of dressing sauce mixture over dish
- Refridgerate for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
- Grill chops 7 - 8 min per side or until chops are cooked through (160 degrees).
- Brush occasionally with reserved dressing mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow!! This was super simple and easy and tasted oh so good! The pork was wonderfully moist and had a great flavor. I used a generic brand of dijon mustard and the Kraft brand of dressing and it tasted great! We did start marinating them early in the morning so they pretty much sat in there all day, so that may have helped. We also used boneless butterfly chops and I am so glad I picked this recipe...it was fantastic!
I gave this recipe 3 stars. I got mixed reviews on this recipe. My future hubby and 6 yr old newphew didn't like these. My 4 yr old newphew and I really liked these pork chops. I used my indoor grill to cook these pork chops. I marinated these chops for 1 1/2 hours. Overall I thought these were really good and I may try these again with more marinade and marinaded them longer. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)