This is a simple recipe and a yummy one also. Anybody can do it. I got this recipe from my mom a long time ago and have been using it for years.
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Melt butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat together melted butter and eggs and pour in to the milk.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry mix until combined.
- Lumpy batter is ok.
- Heat large pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Brush pan or griddle with oil or butter.
- Pour batter into pan 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Cook till bubbles form on top; flip and let cook till golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I need more stars, these are the most amazing pancakes EVER!! They taste like french toast to me. I have made 3 batches since the end of March...I know I am a little obsessed. I have tried them with almond milk and they were good but just not amazing like they were with 1% lactose free milk. I also use Coconut Sugar in the recipe.Reply
see 6 more