Yummy, Easy Ranch Baked Chicken Breasts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is arecipe I came up with off of the top of my head one night while cooking for my grandparents. They loved it, I love it, and I will most definetely make this again. I served with spanish rice, but that is just me.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1. heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. mix mayonaise, Hidden Valley Ranch, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, spices in a 2 quart plastic bowl.
- 3. Pour mayonaise mixture on chicken. Cover thoroughly.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for around 1 hour and 20 minutes. turn chicken over at 60 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION