- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 - 1 lb boneless steak, inexpensive and partially frozen
- 2 (10 ounce) packages Birds Eye frozen Japanese-style vegetables or (10 ounce) packages Birds Eye frozen Chinese-style vegetables
- 4 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles or (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cut semi-frozen steak into thin bite size pieces and stir-fry over medium heat until thoroughly browned, heat 2 quarts water to rapid boil while stir-frying meat.
- Add 1 to 2 seasoning packets of seasoning mix from noodles to steak.
- Add Ramen noodles to water and boil 3 minutes.
- While cooking noodles, add vegetables and soy sauce to taste to steak and heat thoroughly.
- When noodles are done, drain and add to steak and vegetable mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: Chicken, pork or shrimp can be substituted for steak.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was good I thought it was a little bland but I'm giving it four stars because my kids and my neice just loved it and I was shocked at how much they actually ate of it because it is always so hard to find things my kids will eat especially when it has veggies in it. Anyway thanks for a kid pleasing recipe I'm sure I'll be making this again for the kids!!