WW Broccoli With Spicy Honey-Sesame Sauce
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 4 cups broccoli florets, small
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Fill large saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to boil; add broccoli. (I use my steamer basket).
- Cook until broccoli is crisp-tender about 3 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, stir together soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, oil and pepper flakes in medium bowl.
- Add broccoli and toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>