Ww 3 Points - Chinese Barbecued Pork
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed of all fat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake or 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- Prick the tenderloin all over the the tip of a knife.
- Combine the honey, hoisin sauce, sake, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil in large ziplock bag.
- Add pork to bag.
- Refridgerate, turning the bag occasionally, for 6-24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Spray rack of roasting pan and place in the pan.
- Place the tenderloin on the rack; discard the marinade.
- Roast until instant-read thermometer registers 160* in thickest part of tenderloin (approx. 25-27 min).
- Let stand 5 min before slicing.
- 3 Points for 1/4 of the tenderloin.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY