Wild Rice and Bulgur Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very good salad, tasty and very healthy for you -
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup wild rice, rinsed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Greek salad dressing
- Pour water over bulgur; water level will be much higher than bulgur. Soak for one hour and drain excess water.
- Bring stock and wild rice to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Let cool.
- In a salad bowl. mix bulgur, rice, tomato, parsley, green onion and salad dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION