Wild Mushrooms En Papillote
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
- Lightly brush 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper with some of butter.
- Toss mushrooms with herbs, shallot, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl, then toss with remaining butter and divide among parchment squares.
- Fold parchment to enclose mushrooms.
- Bake packets in a shallow baking pan 20 minutes. Serve packets on plates.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!