White fish Parmigiana
- Ready In:
- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 400%F.
- Spray a 9x 13 baking dish.
- Put in fillets and top with spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning.
- Bake un-covered for 12-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 65 years old and have been cooking since I was 10. My first meal was Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. My mother talked me through everything. She hated to cook. I'm completely the opposite, I love to cook and try different things. been married for 42 years and have 3 kids. Two girls and a boy, four grandchildren that I spoil rotten. Had a stroke 1 year ago but it's not stopping me. My second love is camping.