White Christmas Jewel Fudge
Yummy Christmas fudge!!!!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 3 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate chips, premium
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup green glazed cherries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with Eagle Brand®, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in cherries. Spread into foil-lined 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Rum Raisin White Fudge: Omit vanilla and cherries. Add 1 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar, 1 teaspoon rum flavoring and 3/4 cups raisins. Proceed as above.
- Toasted Nutty White Fudge: Omit cherries. Add 1 cup chopped toasted nuts. Proceed as above.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION