White Beans and Kielbasa
photo by sloe cooker
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, quartered and sliced
- 2 (19 ounce) cans white kidney beans, rinsed and drained (or cannellini beans)
- 1 onion, whole
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Discard the onion and garlic and serve with a green salad and crusty French bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> <br /><br /><br /><a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish1.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008" /></a></p>