White BBQ Sauce Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- To prepare sauce, combine the 1st four ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- To prepare pork, cut pork in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 2 1/2 inch pieces.
- Combine apple cider vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Add pork to pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until tender. Remove pork from cooking liquid; shred with 2 forks. Place pork in a serving dish; pour cooking liquid over pork.
- Serve pork on small rolls or biscuits with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!