Weight Watchers OAMC Spinach Egg Cups to Go
photo by enigma256
- Ready In:
12 muffin cups
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 3⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup shredded fat free cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- hot sauce (optional)
- Microwave the spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain completely.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg substitute, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and onions in a bowl.
- Add hot pepper to taste.
- Divide evenly among the cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- May then be frozen if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was great! Very easy! I did substitute some things. I used Recipe #246581 for homemade Egg Beaters as previous reviewer mentioned and that was fantastic and saved me money! I used reduced fat shredded Mexican Cheese mix and in place of hot sauce I added 1 tsp of cayenne pepper. I also added tablespoons of basil, parsely, garlic powder, and black pepper just because I love spices! Next time i will make sure to take the paper part out of the Reynold's Baking cups...lol..which had me peel to get to the yumminess! Thats my error. It was fantastic and will make again! Thanks!
Excellent!! I used Recipe #246581 for home made Egg Beaters because I prefer to avoid the chemicals in the commercial product AND I'm cheap :) Anywho...this is a FABULOUS recipe. I drag myself out of bed at the last possible minute, and this is the perfect solution for a healthy breakfast. Thank you for sharing!!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">