Weight Watchers Crock-Pot Chicken Paella
Very easy, healthy and full of flavor. Only 6 pts!
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 30mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup canned chicken broth
- 3 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 dash cajun seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup frozen green pea
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Place chicken, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic and seasonings into 4-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Add peas and rice; cook, uncovered, until peas are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have been making this for a few years, I use brown rice or sometimes no rice if I am really looking to cut back, but it is wonderful. The taste is amazing, the chicken stays moist, it is so simple to make. It is still good after you re-heat it in the microwave, I would suggest this recipe to anyoneReply