Weight Watchers Cinnamon Spice Popcorn
I got this snack recipe from a weight watchers newsletter. It is worth 2 points per serving
- Ready In:
- 8 cups plain popped popcorn
- cooking spray, 2 sprays
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl; spray with nonstick spray, tossing well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt. Sprinkle over the popcorn, tossing all the while until well coated. Yields about 2 cups per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION